- Private 3-hour walking tour of The Hague
- Discover the seat of the Dutch government on an easy walk through the city center
- Visit The Hague’s most notable sites: the Parliament buildings, City Hall, Noordeinde Palace, Hall of Knights and Binnenhof
- Other highlights include Square 1813, Prison Gate Museum, Tower of Rutte and Spui street
- Learn about The Hague’s royal and political history from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was excellent!
Tour was OK, but somewhat superficial. Would have been nice to start with a brief historical overview of the Hague. Also, booking information should include the advice that certain sites are not open for visits on Sunday. The tour guide was friendly and pleasant.
We were not allowed into the Hall of Knights Dutch Parliament building. Our guide Leah told us that was not possible and that her advisor old her to buy us a coffee to make up for it, which she didn't. This was something I believe we were charged for and did not do. We were disappointed. The rest of the tour was good but you need to change your website information and not state something that doesn't happen.