- Set your own itinerary, and explore York at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 20 stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
- Open- top double-decker sightseeing tour
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 2 routes and 20 stops all together, and each route takes approximately 45-55 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Reviewed by Brian G, May 2013
I'm a fan of City Hop-on Hop-off Tours while travelling, especially internationally. Not being familiar with these cities, and trying not to miss any important sites, this is a fantastic opportunity to see the best of what each city has to offer. This particular tour had an extremely knowledgeable guide, Lisa, who was local from York. Not only did she provide interesting facts about the city, but was also able to add funny trivia and folk lore as well. It was very easy to book this tour online. I printed off my voucher, signed it, surrendered it to the driver of the tour, and was on my way. A very reasonable price for a lifetime of memories.
Reviewed by Kayec, December 2012
A great way to see York.