- Whitsundays tallship cruise from Airlie Beach
- Sail the calm waters of the Whitsunday Passage
- Sip morning tea with chocolate cake
- Go snorkeling at a protected reef
- Enjoy a smorgasbord lunch with cold cuts and tropical fruit
- Relax with cheese and fruit on the return sail to Airlie Beach
- Use of snorkel equipment and wetsuit included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a relaxed day of sailing through the Whitsundays. You can choose to do as much or as little as you like. The friendly crew will make sure you make the most of your day. The snorkeling sites are excellent and the food is plentiful and delicious.
What You Can Expect
See osprey eagles and turtles as you sail, and hear tales from the area’s Aboriginal history. After dropping anchor, go snorkeling in the pristine waters and fringing coral reef, where the calm waters and plenty of guidance make snorkeling a breeze for first-timers.
Enjoy walks on the sandy coral cay, then return to your beautiful tallship to enjoy a smorgasbord buffet lunch of cold meats, salads and tropical fruit. In the afternoon, relax on the ship’s spacious deck, with plenty of sun and shade areas, as you sail back across the Whitsunday Passage to Airlie Beach. While sailing, graze on cheese and fruit platters and order a drink from the licensed bar (own expense).