- Whitehaven Beach full-day tour including Hill Inlet walk
- Cruise along the coast of Australia's spectacular Whitsunday Islands
- Follow your guide to Hill Inlet lookout for a postcard-perfect view of Whitehaven Beach
- Explore or lounge around Whitehaven beach, over 4 miles (7km) of white sand and blue sea
- Snorkel the pristine reef at Esk Island (conditions permitting)
- Small-group tour with maximum of 16 passengers ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your tour will include a cruise along Whitehaven beach to Hill Inlet, where you disembark from the boat. Hear the history of the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people, as you follow your guide on a leisurely walk (suitable for all fitness levels) to Hill Inlet's lookout point where you will get stunning views! Informative displays along the path detail the history, flora and fauna of this picturesque area.
If conditions permit, your boat will take you to nearby Esk Island, a rarely-visited gem with a small reef that is excellent for snorkeling. Snorkeling gear is provided for you to check out the amazing fish and corals! Snorkeling at Esk Island is weather dependent. If it is windy and conditions are not the best, you will be taken to an alternate location for snorkeling.
You’ll also spend several hours with a base at the southern end of Whitehaven beach and have free time to do as you wish: take another hike or find a secluded stretch of sand where you can lounge and dip in the sea. Your guide will be available throughout the day to answer questions and provide beach umbrellas, games and a picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure. Your small group limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience.
At the end of your time on Whitehaven beach, your small group will be picked up by boat. As you return to the mainland, afternoon tea will be served on the boat. Enjoy a cuppa as you relax after your day of beach fun. You’ll be returned to your hotel to end your tour.