- Spot some Saltwater crocodiles on a 2-hour Proserpine River cruise
- Travel on an open-air wagon and marvel at Australia's unique wildlife
- Experience traditional Australian "bush tucker", damper and billy tea. Prepared freshly onsite.
- Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Small group of maximum 30 people ensures an intimate and personal experience
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Airlie Beach hotels
What You Can Expect
These guys really know their stuff! Although we got soaked to the skin, thanks to the weather, great day out. Good food and lots of information.
We had such a great day on the safari, we seen plenty of crocodiles so close and personal and in their natural habitat. The staff were very informative and had great knowledge of everything. The food was good and pick up and drop off was very convenient right at your hotel doors. Highly recommended.
Excellent a well organised and very informative tour learnt so many things that I did not know about this great country
Excellent. Very informative. A really great day.
fantastic! well worth the money. Would recommend not taking children under the age of about 10-12. they really are just annoying for the other patrons. They are not really interested.
Anna R Australia
A very pleasant day - we got to see a couple of crocodiles up close and got some great photos. The guides were very nice and had a great deal of knowledge not only about the crocodiles but about the wildlife and environment in the area in general as well. Tea and lunch were wonderful, but the wagon ride was a tad long for my tastes. Overall, a great day trip out for the family!
Jack D Australia
Jasmine H Australia