- Full-day Whitsunday Islands cruise
- Visit world-famous Whitehaven Beach and admire spectacular coastal vistas
- Discover marine life or take a relaxing nature walk on Daydream Island
- Enjoy commentary from your friendly skipper
- Morning and afternoon tea included, plus a choice of two lunch options
You'll get over an hour to experience what's argued as the most photographed beach in Australia. Wander along the beach, laze on the sand, or cool off in the azure waters.
Back on board, your friendly skipper will provide informative commentary on the history and natural wonders of the area as you sit back, breathe in the sea air, and enjoy morning tea on your way to Daydream Island. When you arrive, enjoy a relaxing two-course lunch at Mermaids Restaurant or visit the Boathouse Bakery for a choice of bakery treats. The afternoon is yours to spend at your leisure.
This is a wonderful island for couples and families alike. A highlight here is the Living Reef Coral Lagoon -- a reef teeming with colorful fish and stingrays. Swim or snorkel for an aquatic adventure or stay on land to enjoy a round of golf at the mini-golf course (additional activities at extra cost).
If you’re feeling more leisurely, simply lounge on the beach, stroll the flat coastal paths, or take a rainforest walk, where you may see wallabies and birds. After your scenic, relaxing cruise, you’ll return to your original departure point.