- Full-day sailing tour of the Whitsunday Islands, from Shute Harbour
- Have plenty of time for snorkeling, swimming, hiking and sea kayaking
- Sail to amazing spots known only to locals
- Hear informative commentary about the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef from your expert captain
- Learn to sail or simply relax on deck
- Gourmet lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and all beverages are included
- Small-group cruise limited to 10 people provides an intimate experience
What You Can Expect
The choice of itinerary and activities is up to your small group. Need some suggestions? Make morning stops at Blue Pearl Bay or Butterfly Bay for snorkeling, swimming and other water sports. After, cruise to Luncheon Bay where you anchor and tuck into a gourmet lunch. In the afternoon, visit Bali Hai and Langford Reef. You'll stay refreshed with morning and afternoon tea as you sail between locations.
Your sailing tour can be as restful or as active as you like. Relax and enjoy the amenities of your luxury boat, perhaps sipping wine or beer as you sunbathe on deck. If you would like to learn to sail, the captain is happy to provide instruction. Help to hoist the sails, take the helm, and sharpen your navigation skills!
After an memorable day of sailing and exploring, return to Shute Harbour to end your tour.