- The thrill of high-speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Time to explore stunning Whitehaven beach and swim in the warm tropical waters
- Snorkeling amongst the colorful marine life (conditions permitting) with all gear provided
- Beach activities
- Morning and afternoon tea
- An all-you-can-eat barbecue lunch
This 'all inclusive' sailing adventure includes morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch, all refreshments while onboard. You'll have time to explore the famous silica sands of Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park. There's also swimming and snorkeling at inner-reef sites amongst colorful marine life (weather conditions permitting).
Morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch, and all refreshments are included throughout the day.
Reviewed by Daniel W, August 2011
This was a great cruise. Just what I needed to relax after a hectic trip! Weather was a bit dodgy but guess that's what happens when you go in Winter.
Reviewed by anna v, May 2011
This trip was really good value. Great day organised by a fabulous team, on a lovely boat and with great food and drink!!