- Guided Jet Ski tour through the World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Island Marine Park, from Airlie Beach
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour suitable for different experience and confidence levels
- Learn about the natural features of the Whitsunday Islands from your experienced guide
- Look for marine life such as sea turtles, sea birds, whales (in season) and dugongs
- Enjoy lunch and a choice of activities at Daydream Island Resort and Spa (if option selected)
- Includes all riding apparel, bottled water, photos, and instruction; no prior experience needed
- Small group tour limited to 16 people gives you a more customized experience
What You Can Expect
Choose from two options below for your tour, both with a maximum of 16 people for a more personalized small-group tour. Your guide snaps photos of you on your Jet Ski, and you’ll be able to see them online after the tour.
Airlie Morning Adventure:
Take off in the morning from Airlie Beach to zip around Pioneer Bay's scenic bays and lovely beaches. Spot small islands, among other places pointed out by your expert guide, during your explorations. If you’re lucky, you might catch a glimpse of sea turtles, sea birds, or a large dugong (akin to the manatee) bobbing along the water.
Expect to spend 1.5 hours riding on the Jet Ski, covering about 18 miles (30km) total. Your guide provides entertaining and informative commentary throughout the tour, and can help with any questions that you may have. Take breaks for photo ops, to get a closer look at places you see, and to sip on provided bottled water. This option is suitable for both beginner and experienced jet skiers.
Daydream Afternoon Experience:
The 4-hour tour is best suited for confident riders who want an action-packed afternoon zooming across the open ocean. You’ll cover approximately 31 miles (50km) over two hours on the Jet Ski. Keep your eyes peeled for sea turtles, dugongs, whales (in season) and sea birds as you skip across the turquoise waters.
Buzz over to Daydream Island where you can enjoy a resort pass that includes lunch and a choice of activities. After your meal, pick from four activities: a private fish-feeding tour at the Daydream Living Reef Lagoon; snorkel off the island's fringing reefs; mini-golf on an Australia-themed course; or banana tube rides. Refresh yourself with provided snacks and bottled water during rest breaks and photo ops.
After two hours at Daydream Island, climb back on your Jet Ski and return to Airlie Beach, arriving by late afternoon. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Amazing tour! This was the highlight of the trip to Airlie Beach. The Living Reef was a wonderful experience. Al and Scott were absolutely fantastic. 10/10 will be doing this again!!
Great staff and great experience. Thanks Richard (??? sorry if I forgot your name dude), Hailey and the Tasmanian girl (So sorry forgot yours too). Thanks heaps