- Walking tour of Harajuku, the center of Japan's street fashion
- See Japanese teenagers in cosplay (costume play)
- Shop for a bargain at one of Tokyo's largest 100 yen stores
- Browse Omotesando Hills shopping mall with its luxury designer brands
- Visit Kiddy Land toy store famous for its celebrity clients
Explore Takeshita and its side streets, which are lined with fashion boutiques, used-clothing stores and up-and-coming designers. Browse the aisles of one of the largest 100 yen shops (dollar stores) for a bargain. See the local teenagers engage in cosplay (costume play) where they dress up to resemble anime (Japanese cartoon) characters, celebrities or their own styles.
After a clash of color and riot of fashion, wander down to the posh end of town to Omotesando Hills shopping mall. Here you can browse the high-end fashion stores featuring the designer brand names of Louis Vuitton and Prada to name but a few.
Visit Kiddy Land, a famous toy store that has stood on Omotesando for decades, although these days it is known more for its Hollywood celebrity clients, before continuing to Jingu Crossing which houses the more affordable brands of H&M and Forever 21.
Your tour ends at Harajuku Station where you can take the train back to Keio Plaza Hotel.