- Full-day trip to Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Mt Komagatake
- See the stunning Japanese landscape as you drive to Mt Fuji's 5th Station by deluxe coach
- Discover the cultural importance of UNESCO-listed Mt Fuji at the visitor center with your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on beautiful Lake Ashi
- Take in stunning views over Hakone National Park from the Mt Komagatake Ropeway and stroll around the mountain's summit
- Select an upgrade to include a Japanese-style lunch
- Hotel pickup from Tokyo included (selected hotels only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our guide and me sampling ...Photo by: Andy M
United Kingdom, 03 2010
- Hakone Motomiya ShrinePhoto by: Tommy L
USA, 02 2010
- Crusing in Lake AshiPhoto by: Marie Grace P
Philippines, 01 2009
- Amazing View!Photo by: Matthew N
- Hakone-enPhoto by: Matthew N
- Mount FujiPhoto by: Matthew N
- On the Road from TokyoPhoto by: Matthew N
- Best Tour Ever!Photo by: Gio
- Mt. FujiPhoto by: Tesa
- On the way to Mt Fujis 5th ...Photo by: Tesa
- GondolaPhoto by: William S
- Gondoloa ride going upPhoto by: William S
- Uncropped mount fuji the real ...Photo by: William S
- Mount FujiPhoto by: William S
- mt. fujiPhoto by: Living a Fairytale
- By Mount FujiPhoto by: John T
- Mt. Fuji is just around that ...Photo by: Cate E
- Mount FujiPhoto by: Peter H
- Mt.Fuji view from Kawaguchi ...Photo by: Sonia F
- Gorgeous day at the Hakone ...Photo by: kazu
What You Can Expect
We were very happy with this tour. It was spectacular! We were able to see different vista points of Mount Fuji, and we were able to see the mountain clearly on most stops. At the one in which we did not due to common cloud cover there was a stunning view nonetheless. Nao, our guide, was excellent. She was knowledgeable and engaging. We never felt like a large, cumbersome group. It felt intimate and easy-going, from start to finish. This was one of the highlights of our vacation, and I heartily recommend this company to anyone wanting a break from the bustling cities of Japan. One note - we were very content to choose the option without lunch included, as there were a few other restaurant options from which to choose.
This was a very well organised tour with enough free time and organised activities to keep people happy. We were very lucky to get such fabulous views of Mount Fuji. And the cable car at Hakone was fab even if my hands were frozen in 3 seconds. The boat ride could have been slightly longer but was relaxing and peaceful all the same.
The tour was well organised from the bus pick up to the bus drop off. Lunch was provided which was delicious and the best part of it was our guide who was very entertaining and she really knew her history. Bonus her English was also good.
Very nice trip, very nice guide...
wonderful trip, mount fuji was beautiful
Brilliant great tour guide more time at Mount Fuji would have been nice
Excellent tour! Fuji from many different views is always spectacular.
This tour was the best part of our honeymoon. We were very hesitant to take this tour because we checked the weather forecast and it was supposed to rain. But the guardians of Mt. Fuji wanted us to have a wonderful experience. Mt. Fuji was picture perfect. The sky was clear and and since it snowed for 3 consecutive days, Mt Fuji had a snow cap that looked mesmerizing. If given the chance, i will definitely take this tour again.
Very good value for a great day where the guide and driver did all they could to make the most of our experience.