- Full-day trip to Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Mt Komagatake
- See the stunning Japanese landscape as you drive to Mt Fuji's 5th Station by deluxe coach
- Discover the cultural importance of UNESCO-listed Mt Fuji at the visitor center with your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on beautiful Lake Ashi
- Take in stunning views over Hakone National Park from the Mt Komagatake Ropeway and stroll around the mountain's summit
- Select an upgrade to include a Japanese-style lunch
- Hotel pickup from Tokyo included (selected hotels only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our guide and me sampling ...Photo by: Andy M
United Kingdom, 03 2010
- Hakone Motomiya ShrinePhoto by: Tommy L
USA, 02 2010
- Crusing in Lake AshiPhoto by: Marie Grace P
Philippines, 01 2009
- Best Tour Ever!Photo by: Gio
- Mt. FujiPhoto by: Tesa
- On the way to Mt Fujis 5th ...Photo by: Tesa
- GondolaPhoto by: William S
- Gondoloa ride going upPhoto by: William S
- Uncropped mount fuji the real ...Photo by: William S
- Mount FujiPhoto by: William S
- mt. fujiPhoto by: Living a Fairytale
- By Mount FujiPhoto by: John T
- Mt. Fuji is just around that ...Photo by: Cate E
- Mount FujiPhoto by: Peter H
- Mt.Fuji view from Kawaguchi ...Photo by: Sonia F
- Gorgeous day at the Hakone ...Photo by: kazu
- Zonsondergang bij Mount FujiPhoto by: Ge N
- Misty MountainPhoto by: Kimberley V
- Mt Komagatake RopewayPhoto by: Kimberley V
- Mount Fuji in the AutumnPhoto by: Kimberley V
What You Can Expect
This tour also offer a discounted option with pickup at Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku for direct transfer to Mt Fuji without stopping at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. This Shinjuku direct departure option allows you to spend more time at Mt Fuji. Please select
"Tour+Lunch+Shinjuku Transfer" (Code: F880KP__) at checkout for this option.
Excellent tour our guide was very informative all through the day gave us a lot of information on Japan. She was very funny and we even did oragami lessons on our way home in the bus. We were very lucky we had a fine day and saw my Fuji ... Very very lucky .... Great day well worth doing
Nice experience. Our tour guide Cheese taught us many things about Japan. Appreciated the nature's beauty. Lunch is good.
Mt Fuji is really amazing. I've enjoyed it and would love to be back in Tokyo in any of my future trips!
The only thing is I wasn't able to get discount of 10 when I booked this trip using my mobile phone. Discount is only available if you're accessing the site using desktop but everything gone well. Kudos Viator!
Fabulous day, fabulous scenery. We were warned that this time in mid November is cloudy and we would not be able to see Mount Fuji. But half an hour before we arrived at the fifth station, the clouds parted and we saw Mount Fuji in all her glory plus great pictures when we got there. The Lake Ashi area Hakone is beautiful and the cruise is lovely. The rope line is spectacular although Mount Fuji was obscured again by the time we got there but this entire day was so good I rally can't complain. Pick the Japanese lunch. It wasn't too exotic but still a little adventurous. Tour guide Harry was great but struggled with being understood as his accent was strong in English. Get DETAILED instructions about your train or subway stop when they drop you off after the tour. It was a nightmare finding my correct train as there are several trains and subway systems that operate in Tokyo and you have to know the correct one. Still it was the quintessential Tokyo experience being stuffed into a subway car with hundreds of others and I made it back to my hotel by myself in the end. The Japanese people are so very helpful anyway so if you get lost, just keep asking until you find someone who speaks English well enough.
An excellent full day tour with a great guide.
Loved it all including the Japanese lunch.
My first trip to Tokyo. Amazing experience. The lady guide kept everyone engaged with several fun activities in the bus. Thanks.
Amazing! We were a group of 9 from Estonia and we all enjoyed this trip. The weather was not that great but the 5th station was a sight to see - so many climbers and a lovely souvenire shop. The lunch was also delicious and we got to taste the local wine also. Delicious - I think we all bought one :. The sightseeing cruise was also amazing - stunning views of Japanese nature! So all in all, we all enjoyed it and we would recommend this trip to everyone - you wont regret it!
Great tour, and we had an especially amazing tour guide, Shima-san. It went by very quickly! Taking the bus version of this tour meant more time on the road, next time I might consider the shinkansen version. Something to consider as you get back to Tokyo during rush hour.
We were incredibly lucky that weather was fantastic and there had been a snowfall at the peak a few days earlier so views were fantastic. Our guide could not have been better. Only slight criticism was that we would have liked longer at the top of the cable car but you can't have everything !!