- Full-day trip to Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Mt Komagatake
- See the stunning Japanese landscape as you drive to Mt Fuji's 5th Station by deluxe coach
- Discover the cultural importance of UNESCO-listed Mt Fuji at the visitor center with your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on beautiful Lake Ashi
- Take in stunning views over Hakone National Park from the Mt Komagatake Ropeway and stroll around the mountain's summit
- Select an upgrade to include a Japanese-style lunch
- Hotel pickup from Tokyo included (selected hotels only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our guide and me sampling ...Photo by: Andy M
United Kingdom, 03 2010
- Hakone Motomiya ShrinePhoto by: Tommy L
USA, 02 2010
- Crusing in Lake AshiPhoto by: Marie Grace P
Philippines, 01 2009
- Amazing View!Photo by: Matthew N
- Hakone-enPhoto by: Matthew N
- Mount FujiPhoto by: Matthew N
- On the Road from TokyoPhoto by: Matthew N
- Best Tour Ever!Photo by: Gio
- Mt. FujiPhoto by: Tesa
- On the way to Mt Fujis 5th ...Photo by: Tesa
- GondolaPhoto by: William S
- Gondoloa ride going upPhoto by: William S
- Uncropped mount fuji the real ...Photo by: William S
- Mount FujiPhoto by: William S
- mt. fujiPhoto by: Living a Fairytale
- By Mount FujiPhoto by: John T
- Mt. Fuji is just around that ...Photo by: Cate E
- Mount FujiPhoto by: Peter H
- Mt.Fuji view from Kawaguchi ...Photo by: Sonia F
- Gorgeous day at the Hakone ...Photo by: kazu
What You Can Expect
very good tour, beautiful nature.
The tour was a lot of fun. Our tour guide was very informative and amusing. The food at the stop was above and beyond. I was expecting a bento, not a hot meal.
The trip up to level 4 on Fuji and hakone was unexpected and wonderful!!
Perfect weather!!!!!!!!!! The day before very cloudy and rain, but on April 15 blue sky, sunny day until lunch. Lake Ashi was ..... ok..... not absolutly a must have but nice and ok. Perhaps a little better english-knowing by the leader would be better.
The tour was great, except for the weather. As it was foggy and wet, which meant that it snowed on Mt Fuli. We did make it to stage 4 station. As it was to foggy the lake Ashi didn't happen but the alternative to me was great. It was a visit to an Art Gallery showing in Japanese artiste.
Fantastic! Lake Ashi cruise was stunning, our Japanese lunch was very tasty and seeing Mt Fuji itself was awe inspiring. You cannot come to Japan and not do this tour in my opinion. Tour Guide was also brilliant.
Excellent tour. Well organised and friendly helpful tour guide Hiro. Lovely local lunch at a traditional restaurant. Shame it was a cloudy day so we couldn't see Mt Fuji from the top of Mount Komogatake, but fun anyway to ride the gondola up into the clouds. Definitely recommend this trip as a great way to see more of a rural Japan view and experience the mountains.
Although we were not able to see Mt. Fuji due to weather condition, trip is still awesome, lunch served was excellent and tour guide is kind and very accommodating. Highly recommendable package.
Vey nice Tour!!!!!
The tour was excellent. It was easy to find the meeting point and the tour started on time. Our guide was awesomely hilarious and over all it was well worth it.