- Mt Fuji day trip from Tokyo with nature walk
- See exhibits and movies at the Mt Fuji Visitor Center
- Take in breathtaking views from the observation deck
- Discover Japanese torii gates and shrines at Mt Fuji’s 5th Station
- Walk with a nature guide to Kawaguchi Sengen Shrine, Hahanoshirataki Falls and Lake Kawaguchi
- Enjoy Japanese-style dishes for lunch
- Round-trip coach transport from Tokyo included
What You Can Expect
Considering the number of people at the bus station, the tour is rather well organized. I'm sure they have done it many many times.
We had a perfect day for the tour. A bit disappointed that we couldn't go up beyond station 1, but it's not within the control of the tour operator. After lunch, we were handed to another operator to guide us for the heritage walk which was a bit short. So at the end, we had to wait for the returning bus for 1.5 hours.
Despite all these, still worth the time to go and see Fujisan.
nothing much to see..hence this tour is strictly for nature and heritage lovers..the short climbing was great
make sure youre fit before choosing this tour..our tour guide was good and kind we had a great time