- Mt Fuji day trip from Tokyo with mountain bike ride
- Watch informational videos at the Mt Fuji Visitor Center
- Explore Japanese shrines at Mt Fuji’s 5th Station and see amazing views
- Tour Lake Kawaguchi by mountain bike on an easy 2.5-hour ride
- Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch
- Round-trip coach transport from Tokyo included
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
The trip was great, a well needed break from the hustle of Tokyo. I am not a big fan of the hop on-hop off bus tours and the time allowed at the visitors centre was far too short. Lunch was lovely and very well organised and our tour guide was great. The cycle tour around the lake was really good, even though Mt Fuji was hiding. We were in a small group of good cycling ability which meant we made enough progress to be able to stop at the temple for a while. If people are planning on taking children, particularly those riding on their own not in a chair on a parent's bike be aware that some of the route is on a road, and although it was not busy if your children are not yet road cycling proficient it may not be suitable.
Overall an enjoyable day out and the guides for the cycle tour were great.