- Full-day trip from Tokyo to Mt Fuji and Aokigahara Forest
- Stop at the Fuji Visitor Center and see arts and crafts dedicated to the mountain
- Travel through stunning landscapes to Mt Fuji's fifth station
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch at a local restaurant
- See the Ice and Wind Caves at Aokigahara Forest
- Finish your tour at the vibrant Shinjuku shopping and nightlife precinct
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for nature lovers who want to enjoy some quality time admiring snow-capped Mount Fuji and exploring the lava-formed caves at its base.
What You Can Expect
Then continue driving through stunning scenery en route to the fifth station where you will see magnificent views of Mt Fuji from different angles. On a clear day Mt Fuji’s perfect cone shape can be seen from as far away as Tokyo; however, this is usually in the colder months when peak visibility is in the early morning or late afternoon.
Enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch followed by a visit to the Aokigahara Forest, also known as the Sea of Trees. The forest lies at the base of Mt Fuji and is famous for its Ice and Wind Caves formed by flowing lava. Wander inside the impressive Narusawa Ice Cave, covered year-round by ice, and admire the beautiful ice formations.
Return to Tokyo where the tour concludes at Shinjuku, a vibrant shopping and entertainment precinct. Explore the area at your leisure before making your own way back to your hotel.
Mt. Fuji was incredible as always. This was our first time exploring the cave. We were the only ones to do the cave portion but we had a lot of fun. The cave was beautiful and our guide was great. I wouldn't recommend the cave portion for those who aren't physically able as I was very sore the next day even though I am a runner but it was a ton of fun!