- Full-day trip to Nikko National Park from Tokyo
- See the impressive wood carvings and ornate structures of Toshogu Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Wander the Tamozawa Imperial Villa with an informative guide
- See the mystical Kirifuri Waterfall from an observation deck
- Enjoy a Japanese lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup included (selected hotels only), with drop-off at Shinjuku or Ginza stations
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Learn the origins of the proverb 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' on this day trip with stunning scenery and eye-catching shrines.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mt Nantai from Lake ChuzenjiPhoto by: Robin H
Australia, 10 2008
- Toshogu ShrinePhoto by: Matthew D
- Mount NantaiPhoto by: Matthew D
- Mt. Nantai and Lake ChuzenjiPhoto by: jillo21
- Toshogu ShrinePhoto by: wazelle62
- Five story pagoda at NikkoPhoto by: Lisa B
- Imaginary ElephantsPhoto by: Steve R
- Nikko National ParkPhoto by: Odalys R
- Kirifuri FallsPhoto by: Odalys R
- Kirifuri FallsPhoto by: Odalys R
- Nikko Toshogu ShrinePhoto by: Panda
- Five Storied PagodaPhoto by: Panda
- Toshogu ShrinePhoto by: Kenneth J B
- Nikko Tamazawa Imperial VillaPhoto by: Kenneth J B
- Kirufuru Falls, Nikko ...Photo by: Kenneth J B
- ShrinePhoto by: Farooha
- Water FallPhoto by: Farooha
- Nikko National Park Day Trip ...Photo by: Asha & Brock
- Shogun TemplePhoto by: Ashok
- From inside the Summer House ...Photo by: Alicia H
What You Can Expect
Cerulean Tower Tokyu (Concierge desk) - 7:40 am
Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro - Bell desk) - 7:40 am
New Otani Tokyo(Main Bidg.- Bell desk) - 7:50 am
Hyatt Regency (Concierge desk) - 8:05 am
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Front desk ) - 8:05 am
New Sanno (Lobby) - 8:05 am
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza (Bell desk) - 8:15 am
Tokyo Station(Marunouchi South Exit - Outside of Tokyo Station - Hato Bus waiting room #7) - 8:15 am
ANA International Tokyo (2F Concierge desk) - 8:20 am
Tokyo Dome (Bell desk) - 8:20 am
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Front desk) - 8:05 am
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (World Trade Centre Building Annex,1st floor) - 8:40 am
Our guide Amy was great! The only down part of this trip was rainy weather. It would be nice to have a little more free time to shop at the gift shops- that is the only critique I can offer on a otherwise wonderful trip to Nikko.
very good tour, beautiful nature.
Magnificent landscape. Very cold and exciting scenic views.
Highly recommended. 100 enjoyable!!
This tour is probably better in the fall so you could see the fall foliage. However, I visited in April and it is still very nice to see the shrine. The waterfall was less than spectacular. The bus dropped us off at Shinjuku at 6:30PM. The trip to Nikko was nice especially if you would like to see the countryside.
Better than Mt. Fuji!
This was extremely enjoyable, wonderful day out.
FULGENCIO A USA
A must see tour. See one of the very last temple of the shogun, well preserved and a lot of history of Japan in it. We had also a very knowledgeable English speaking tourists guide. Very nice sceneries on the way to Nikko. Highly Recommended
This trip was taken in mid-winter, and even then, it was beautiful. It is a long drive to get there, running into traffic jams to get back to Tokyo, but well worth it. Lunch was so-so.
A most wonderful day trip and well organised. We enjoyed our experience very much and the lunch was amazing, a truly Japanese experience. We took the most awesome photos of the park, temples and lake and our guide was positive, friendly and clear in his explanations and organisation for the day. We would recommend this trip because it is so interesting to leave the city and drive out into the beautiful National Park where nature abounds. Loved It.