- Full-day trip from Tokyo to Nikko National Park
- See the ornately decorated Toshogu Shrine
- Wander the Tamozawa Imperial Villa with its unique interior
- See the enchanted fog of the Kirifuri Waterfall
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch (if option selected)
Take a break for lunch before visiting the Tamozawa Imperial Villa, one of the largest remaining wooden buildings in Japan with an impressive history and long line of illustrious residents. Now a museum, the villa blends Edo- and Meiji-period architecture throughout its 106 rooms. See the curious mix of east-meets-west styles where elaborate chandeliers hang from the ceilings overlooking tatami flooring and sliding paper doors.
Travel to the Kirifuri Waterfall, considered one of the three most beautiful waterfalls in Nikko. The waterfall takes its name from the mist created by the water hitting the rocks below and producing an enchanting fog-like (Kirafuri) quality. You tour concludes at Shinjuku, one of Tokyo's most popular shopping and entertainment districts. Enjoy a spot of shopping or relax with dinner and a drink at one of the many restaurants (at own expense), before making your own way back to your hotel.