- Full-day private Japanese arts and culture tour
- Grapple with your opponent in an aikido lesson
- Practice the art of Japanese calligraphy
- Visit a sword museum in Shibuya and learn about the life of the samurai
- Enjoy sake tasting at a shop and sip green tea in a Japanese garden
- Find Japanese anime and manga in Akihabara
- Receive undivided attention from your professional local guide
What You Can Expect
Amazing Uka, orchestrated the perfect day for us.....from ordering knives from Mr. Masamoto at the fish market, to aikido class, to sake tasting to our own private calligraphy class....it was the perfect day. Uka is resourceful, speaks wonderful English and was so much fun.....
Wonderful day! Our tour guide, Gin, was pleasant and entertaining. He worked with hard to make sure that we saw all the items on the schedule (and some that weren't). Highly recommend.