- 3-hour art and architecture walking tour in Tokyo
- Hear fascinating commentary on art, design and architecture from your guide, a Tokyo scholar
- Visit Meiji Shrine for a fine example of traditional Japanese architectural design
- Witness the subcultures of Harajuku
- View modern skyscrapers in Omotesando, including the buildings of Cartier, Prada and Dior
- See Mori Tower in the multi-use urban development of Roppongi Hills
- Enjoy personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to 6 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide, Jay, was knowledgeable and passionate. He was forthcoming with information and the itinerary was very interesting. We enjoyed it immensely.
This tour gave us a chance to talk to someone one on one and get all our questions answered. Our guide was very knowledgeable and just a really nice guy! It was like spending half a day with your best friend. The tour would have been better if the weather had been better (we had snow and were just not dressed appropriately) but other than that it was quite enjoyable. He pointed out things we would have simply missed on our own, or would not have understood the significance. Nice job!