- Shared arrival transfer from Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT) to Tokyo city hotels and ryokans
- Hassle-free way start to your Tokyo vacation!
- Operated by a fleet of modern, comfortable vehicles
- Door-to-door service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No reconfirmation required
What You Can Expect
Offering door-to-door service, this Tokyo arrival shuttle transfer is an easy start to your vacation in the 'vertical city'!
The covered areas include any hotel or ryokan within Central Tokyo's fifteen wards or the Maihama area. Central Tokyo's fifteen wards include:
Though they will be briefed on your destination, we cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver. Local operator can provide an English-speaking assistant upon request for a fee of JPY 6,000.
Please click 'View Additional Info' for detailed meetup locations.
At time of booking, you MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Arrival Date and Time in Japan
- Hotel Name, Address and Phone Number
- Total Number of Luggage
Great! Driver was waiting for us as we got out of customs. He had a sign with our name clearly displayed. Although we bought a shared transfer we're we're picked up in a private car and delivered directly to our hotel in Tokyo. Taxi for same trip would have cost $170. Driver did not speak English but he already knew where to take us.
Met personally by our driver making the transfer from the airport to our Hotel very straight forward.