- Small-group Tokyo walking tour with Edo-Tokyo Museum, sumo culture and Tokyo Skytree
- Enjoy panoramic views from 1,148 feet (350 meters) above ground at the Tokyo Skytree
- Discover the intricate culture of Edo and sumo wrestling
- Visit the Edo-Tokyo Museum, Sumo Museum and Ryogoku Kokugikan sumo area
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
In Ryogoku, you’ll also see where the traditional sport of sumo wrestling is presented at the Ryogoku Kokugikan sumo arena, and learn more about this traditional sport at the Sumo Museum. See where sumo wrestlers live and train, and visit the sumo shop for Japanese souvenirs with a difference.
Returning to Ryogoku station, catch the train with your guide to the Oshiage Skytree station. Take a walk through the Tokyo Solamachi shopping center’s Sumida Machidokoro area of the Tokyo Solamachi shopping center, where you can use your provided JPY 1,000 gift card to buy a snack or souvenir.
Then soar to the 1,148 foot (350 meter) Tembo observation deck of the Tokyo Skytree, the world’s tallest free-standing broadcasting tower. Admire the stunning panoramic views of Tokyo stretching to the horizon on every side. You tour ends on the Tembo deck, where there is a cafe, restaurant and shop.