- Private Mt Fuji day trip from Tokyo including exclusive talk with a resident priest at Sengen Shrine
- Visit Mt Fuji’s 5th Station and ride the Kachi Kachi Ropeway from Lake Kawaguchi
- Dine on Japanese specialties for lunch, sample delicious sweets and try local sake in a traditional Japanese village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Experience Japan’s most iconic attraction as a VIP insider with this Viator exclusive, not available anywhere else!
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
This tour was one of the highlights of an amazing vacation.Although it is a longish day every moment was special.We felt so well cared for by both our guide and our driver in The Mt Fuji area.The train ride was fun and sometimes scenic during which our amazing guide Sylvia gave us history and information that enhanced the trip greatly.The mountain itself was spectacular and we lucked out with perfect weather.The views were amazing.My only comment is that the promised meeting with the monk was nothing like it was described in the brochure.Minor but worth noting.Although it was disappointing it in no way deterred from an amazing day that our incredible guide Sylvia provided for us.
our guide Mrs. Yuka Yoshida made this being an unforgettable excursion