- 14-minute helicopter tour over Toronto
- Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower
- Admire High Park, Humber Bay and the Lake Ontario waterfront from above
- Fly over Casa Loma and Evergreen Brick Works
- Souvenir photo included
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Soar high above Canada's largest city, enjoying the aerial views of downtown skyscrapers, CN Tower, the picturesque Lake Ontario waterfront, the Canadian National Exhibition grounds, Don River Valley, Fort York, City Hall, the Royal Ontario Museum, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre (the former SkyDome), Ripley's Aquarium, St Lawrence Market and the historic Distillery District. Fly southwest of the city center to see Humber Bay and High Park, and journey north to see Evergreen Brick Works, a former brick quarry, and Casa Loma, Toronto's famous Gothic Revival–style mansion.
After 14 minutes of smooth flying, touch back down at the airport.