- 3- to 3.5-hour food walking tour in Toronto
- Discover one of Toronto's unique neighborhoods: Greektown or Leslieville
- Follow a local professional chef through the neighborhood of your choice to find the best foods
- All food and wine samples are included
- Not to be missed by any foodie!
- Small-group size limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Greektown: Explore the delights of the largest Greek neighborhood in North America and one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Toronto! Get a taste of Greek food and culture with a dash of Turkish influence as you stroll along Danforth Avenue. Taste Turkish olives, pide (Turkish pizza) and a feast of delicious, homemade Greek mezes (small plates) prepared by proud restaurateurs. Greek wine tasting and time to shop at a gourmet store are also included.
Leslieville: Savor the vibrancy of a community that began as a small village back in the 1850s and has transformed itself into one of Toronto’s hippest new neighborhoods and the headquarters of the booming Toronto film industry. From sweet to savory, your chef tour guide will give you a behind-the-scenes take on one of the city’s best-kept secrets. Tastings include Ontario wines, sustainable seafood, olive oils, cheese, desserts and much more.
We had a wonderful time on the Leslieville tour. Guide Joanne provided lots of interesting information on the local neighbourhood. We had a good variety of stops along the way. Food and drinks were enjoyed by all.
Had an absolutely amazing Leslieville tour, with a fun and informative guide with a lot of knowledge and experience. Definitely worth every penny.