- 4-hour bike tour of downtown Toronto led by a local guide
- Stop at popular attractions such as Chinatown, City Hall, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Entertainment District
- Hear stories about the city’s history, culture and architecture and explore scenic areas off the beaten path
- Easy route is suitable for all riders
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
I enjoyed the tour very much. The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We visited many historic and interesting areas. The ride was 17 k, but with frequent stops, not difficult. It was a fun way to spend the day.
The best way to know downtown.
Our guide Terence Knows a lot about the city.