- 4-hour bike tour of downtown Toronto led by a local guide
- Stop at popular attractions such as Chinatown, City Hall, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Entertainment District
- Hear stories about the city’s history, culture and architecture and explore scenic areas off the beaten path
- Easy route is suitable for all riders
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
An absolutely must. Michelle was the best. My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. Very professional and very informative. If you are visiting Toronto and are able to ride a bike, you will not be disappointed. My wife and I are both in our sixties and this was a blast.
I enjoyed the tour very much. The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We visited many historic and interesting areas. The ride was 17 k, but with frequent stops, not difficult. It was a fun way to spend the day.