- 4-hour bike tour of downtown Toronto led by a local guide
- Stop at popular attractions such as Chinatown, City Hall, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Entertainment District
- Hear stories about the city’s history, culture and architecture and explore scenic areas off the beaten path
- Easy route is suitable for all riders
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was great and fun!!! A different way to learn historically and physically about the city, very helpful for your planning on visiting specific and important places in downtown toronto. Our tour guide Genny was pleasant and knowledgeable! With the help of Jenna.
Really enjoyable trip. I was somewhat worried being an Oshawa boy travelling on the streets of Toronto, but our guide was experienced and knowledgible, and put my mind at ease, making the terrifying fun. The route was excellent for a 'fairly' fit beginner like myself and very scenic. Discover Toronto from a real insider and see the city the way it was meant to be seen.