- Book and save 11% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto
- Explore 15 attractions including games, rides, and film
- See how many Toronto landmarks you can spot in the detailed LEGO buildings inside MINILAND
- Build LEGO towers that will withstand an earthquake test at one of the interactive zones
- Become part of the movie in the 4D Cinema experience
- Help Merlin conjure his magic on Merlin's Apprentice!
- Choose from activities suitable for different ages, fun for the whole family!
What You Can Expect
Your first stop might be in MINILAND, where more than one million LEGO bricks were used to construct Toronto area landmarks. Make a game of identifying as many of the buildings as you can.
When you need a thrill, take the adventurous kids in your group on rides such as Kingdom Quest Laser Ride and Merlin’s Apprentice. The smaller members of the group (ages 1–5) can build forts at the DUPLO Village, stacking soft play bricks into anything from big structures to small forts.
After you've seen what it takes to build a village, watch some more action over at a jungle gym where kids run around pretending to be firefighters. And everyone is welcome to try a hand at building a LEGO tower at the Earthquake Tables exhibit in hopes it will withstand the tremors reverberating from the tables.
For more hands-on fun, head to the LEGO Master Builder Academy, led by one of the master model builders, to learn how to turn piles of the colorful bricks into masterpieces. Alternatively, at Olivia's house you can perform on the LEGO Friends karaoke stage.
When you’re ready to rest your feet after all the action, head to the 4D Cinema theater and see the LEGO Legends of Chima movie where the characters try to win the land of CHI. You’ll be convinced that you’re part of the movie during this 4D cinema experience.
For a bite to eat, the cafe offers light meals and snacks (own expense). If you’re in search of the latest LEGO creations, you can browse through a range of toys at the shop.
Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.