Leave behind the Toronto bustle for the remarkable natural beauty of Niagara Falls. On this full-day tour, start with a scenic drive through Niagara’s verdant wine region en route to the falls. Break for a buffet lunch before hopping on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat. Cruise up Niagara River for up-close views of the awesome Horseshoe Falls (weather permitting) and then head to the Whirlpool Rapids observation deck. Top off your trip with a stop at a local winery.
- Eight-hour day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Capture the power of Niagara Falls aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat
- Buffet lunch as you enjoy the views
- Visit the Whirlpool Rapids observation deck and the Floral Clock
- Stop at a local winery for a wine-tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from helicopter tour ...Photo by: Geraldine T
- Maid of the MistPhoto by: Anonymous
- 'American' Falls from ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Great view from the boatPhoto by: Ryan Wong
Hong Kong, 06 2016
- view from the restaurant.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- the falls.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- on the boat 3.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- on the boat 2.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- on the boat 1.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- amazing.JPGPhoto by: Dario M
- Rainbow over the Falls!Photo by: Monica M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Angel D
- Niagara on the Lake: nice ...Photo by: Sandra V
- Option with Lunch includedPhoto by: Sandra V
- Canadian Niagara Falls from ...Photo by: Sandra V
- USA and Canada fallsPhoto by: Sandra V
- Bucket list photoPhoto by: Beth B
USA, 08 2015
- Awesome boat ridePhoto by: Beth B
USA, 08 2015
- Restaurant viewPhoto by: Beth B
USA, 08 2015
- CanadaPhoto by: Soraya N
What You Can Expect
Paula H United Kingdom
Excellent day, well planned and everything I could have wanted.
Overall the trip wasa great experience. Our driver Tim and guide Judy were a very good team, very enthusiastic, honest, and keen to make sure we enjoyed ourselves.
The vinyard visit was the usual routine only ice wine was the headline act.
The Falls was awesome with the boat trip adding to the fun.
Phenomenal! I would recommend this trip to everyone visiting the area!
A beautiful weather and a great tour. Everything was just perfect. The guide and driver very professional, we really enjoyed visiting one of the 7 wonder in the world.
The tour was great, everything was organized very well. The lunch at the Sheraton is highly recommended as it comes with a spectaculous view of the Falls. Thanks to tour guide Crystal and bus driver Jean we all had a great experience. Thumbs up!
This was excellent.
Well organised and conducted.
I would recommend this tour to other people
Ryan Wong Hong Kong
We had a fantastic trip to the Niagara Falls. The tour was well organized. Our guide Crystal was great, very experienced and knowledgeable to the Falls and surrounding areas. The food at the hotel was good and the boat trip was truly amazing, we got a close look and experienced of the Falls. It can't be wrong to join this tour - highly recommend!
I wold highly recommend this tour, guide was great and everything went as scheduled.
Late pick-up and even later drop off, but the tour itself was great. Judy the guide was a very knowledgeable and fun lady who made the difference. Time to see everything and with first hand knowledge from Judy made the tour relaxing and interesting. She even got us to the front of the queue for the helicopter ride, which is well worth doing.
We had a truly fantastic trip to Niagara Falls. The Falls are amazing. Our Guide Greg was so knowledgeable and very friendly. We were picked up right on schedule from our hotel and dropped off at the door that evening. The whole day went off without a problem. I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the price.