Love is in the air on this dreamy Toronto helicopter tour for two! Breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline set the scene for romance in the sky with chocolates, wine and that special someone! The flight path follows your choice of flying route and time; either a route of over 9 miles (15km) and lasts approximately 7 minutes or one that covers 14 miles (22.5km) and lasts approximately 14 minutes. This helicopter tour is a perfect romantic getaway when visiting Toronto!
- Romantic private helicopter tour over Toronto
- Breathtaking views of Toronto, the CN Tower and waterfront
- 2 souvenir photographs are included to remember this special day
- Complimentary wine, chocolates and teddy bear (depending on option)
What You Can Expect
Your helicopter flight for two gently soars approximately 2000 ft (600 meters) above Toronto, Canada's largest city. Look down at Toronto's city center, CN Tower and beautiful waterfront.
The Romantic Jewel option includes a private flight and 2 take-home photos so that you can always remember this amazing experience.
The classic Romantic Interlude option includes delicious Ontario wine, souvenir dessert wine glasses, chocolates and a cuddly teddy bear. Two complimentary high quality photographs in frames will be presented right after the flight. A trip to remember!
This is not just another thing to do in Toronto! Enjoy this special Toronto tour by celebrating an anniversary or birthday, surprise a loved one or give as a wedding present! A must do when visiting Toronto!
- Guests are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in or around the helicopter. The wine and all other souvenirs come in a beautifully wrapped gift basket that is presented to the couple after their flight.
- A non-alcoholic is also package is available upon request
I planned the trip as a surprise birthday gift for the love of my life. It turns out that was the best birthday she ever had. She had an AMAZINGGGGG time. Thank you Viator and Heli tours y'all one of the best things that happened to Toronto. Excellent staff too.. very welcoming set of people.
This tour was amazing!