- 3.5-hour dinner tour of Toronto's Little Italy
- Enjoy a multiple-course progressive dinner including cocktails, seasonal main courses and desserts
- Your professional chef guide will give you a behind-the-scenes look at this neighborhood's booming restaurant scene
- Sip on specialty, Prohibition-themed cocktails at a secret bar
- All food, drinks and gratuities are included
- Small group size ensures a more personal experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins by meeting your chef guide in Little Italy and being escorted into a secret, members-only bar and lounge. This hidden bar is Prohibition-themed and offers award-winning cocktails. Chat with the mixologist and sample a delicious creation, plus some appetizers. Following cocktails, visit two of Little Italy's prime restaurants. The selection of restaurants visited by your group changes with each tour, but always includes fabulous food, sneak peeks into the working kitchen and a warm welcome from the head chef.
There are no menus on this tour as the chefs will prepare you that evening’s freshest and most delectable items. Full-size portions are offered during this progressive dinner so you will certainly get your fill!