- 3.5-hour beer walking tour of Old Toronto
- Enjoy visiting three classic Toronto pubs, including beer tasting at the Mill Street Brewery
- Learn from your local guide how beer played a role in the city's past
- Visit the famous St Lawrence Market to taste Toronto specialties
- Small-group size with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a walk through Old Toronto with your professional local guide and discover the history of Canadian beer, especially regional craft brews. Visit three historical pubs -- including the Mill Street Brewery -- each with its own unique character and great selection of beer. Then, visit the St Lawrence Market to sample some Canadian specialties, including Ontario wines and artisan mustard, before touring the Distillery District, an old industrial park and whiskey factory now converted into a hub of art, culture and cuisine.
Along the way, learn interesting facts and stories about the role beer has played through the decades in helping Toronto citizens cope with cholera, fire disasters, war, depression, rebellions, muddy streets and general Victorian stuffiness.
I found the tour online prior to a one day visit in Toronto. History AND beer; what's not to like? The tour had everything I could ask for. Jason was very well educated in the local history as well as the beers we sampled. I got a lot of "off the track" history bits that where both amusing and surprising. I feel I learnt a lot a'boat Toronto in my short time. Thanks again Jason, for a fab afternoon!
We enjoyed it very much. It was very interesting and even in the drizzle we had a great time with our guide.