- 3.5-hour beer walking tour of Old Toronto
- Enjoy visiting three classic Toronto pubs, including beer tasting at the Mill Street Brewery
- Learn from your local guide how beer played a role in the city's past
- Visit the famous St Lawrence Market to taste Toronto specialties
- Small-group size with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Take a walk through Old Toronto with your professional local guide and discover the history of Canadian beer, especially regional craft brews. Visit three historical pubs -- including the Mill Street Brewery -- each with its own unique character and great selection of beer. Then, visit the St Lawrence Market to sample some Canadian specialties, including Ontario wines and artisan mustard, before touring the Distillery District, an old industrial park and whiskey factory now converted into a hub of art, culture and cuisine.
Along the way, learn interesting facts and stories about the role beer has played through the decades in helping Toronto citizens cope with cholera, fire disasters, war, depression, rebellions, muddy streets and general Victorian stuffiness.
Reviewed by Wendy C, April 2013
We totally enjoyed this four hourhistorical beverage tour. Our tour guide, Nick, was friendly, knowledgeable and knew his amber beverages well. We were able to sample many local...and not so local...micro brews. The pubs were unique and friendly!!
We would highly encourage all beer lovers who visit Toronto to take this tour. It will be worth every minute!!
Reviewed by Christine g, February 2013
Wow, this tour was incredible, the guide was very knowledgeable and interesting and friendly. I recommend this tour anytime.