- 4-hour beer walking tour of Old Toronto
- Enjoy visiting three classic Toronto pubs, including beer tasting at the Mill Street Brewery
- Learn from your local guide how beer played a role in the city's past
- Visit the famous St Lawrence Market to taste Toronto specialties
- Small-group size with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a walk through Old Toronto with your professional local guide and discover the history of Canadian beer, especially regional craft brews. Visit three historical pubs -- including the Mill Street Brewery -- each with its own unique character and great selection of beer. Then, visit the St Lawrence Market to sample some Canadian specialties, including Ontario wines and artisan mustard, before touring the Distillery District, an old industrial park and whiskey factory now converted into a hub of art, culture and cuisine.
Along the way, learn interesting facts and stories about the role beer has played through the decades in helping Toronto citizens cope with cholera, fire disasters, war, depression, rebellions, muddy streets and general Victorian stuffiness.
I was unable to attend the tour.
Absolutely great tour!We had Dave as our tour guide and his knowledge of beer is impressive! He made the tour very fun while also being educational. I have to say I'm not the biggest beer drinker but I very much enjoyed the tour and it opened my mind and my mouth to beer! Carly and Sean, South Australia