- 2-hour food tour of Downtown Toronto’s Kensington Market
- Explore the popular multicultural neighborhood by foot and visit six local stores, bakeries and vendors
- Indulge in sweets from all over the world including churros, chocolates and Chinese pastries
- Learn about Toronto’s fascinating food history from your guide
- All tastings included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is an awesome tour if you like sweets! It also is great for helping you to find amazing stores like Toronto Popcorn Company that you may not have discovered on your own. Well worth it!
Our tour was led by a really lovely young girl called Phoebe. I liked her sense of humour. She wasn't to intense as a tour guide like a wannabe actor like some guides tend to be, she was chilled out.
GO HUNGRY!!!! You get a nice little amount of snacks on your way around. Although would have been nice to have a sample of something for us to take home.
As a part of toronto I really liked Kensigton Market. It's kinda like Camden, in London. Quirky stores, organic cheap food markets, multi cultural cafés etc. ithey don't allow any corporate shops there so everything's unique and family run. It's got graffiti everywhere and is quite run down but it's all part of the charm
I don't want to go through too many details as I liked not knowing what we were going to try next.
But the only thing I will say is that I would have liked to hear a bit more about the neighbourhood/Toronto than the history of chocolate.
It's a nice way to spend a chilled out afternoon.
Oh and also if you want to buy anything from the Bakery at the beginning buy it before as you end somewhere different.