- 1-hour Toronto Harbour cruise
- See CN Tower, Sugar Beach, HTO Park, the fabled Gibraltar Point Lighthouse and more
- Enjoy lively and informative narration from your onboard guide
- Sit comfortably inside or head to the outdoor viewing decks
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
What You Can Expect
Another great way to see the city. Drinks and refreshments are available on the boat and the guide gave a good overview of the history of the buildings and locations. As the boat travels under the flight path of the city airport don't worry when you see the planes coming into land. A great way to see the city and very reasonably priced to
Just the right length of time for me. We had a beautiful day and got some great photos of the Toronto skyline. I would recommend this cruise, good price, great value. I really like the options to take the cruise at different times in the afternoon to fit my schedule.
There was a confusion. The girl in the booth kept sending us to different places where to take the boat. After running from one place to the other (not to miss the boat) we finally ended in one that was already full. Not a very good experience.