- Turin and Piedmont sightseeing pass, valid for two, three or five days
- Gain admission to 200 historical and cultural attractions including museums, monuments, galleries and royal residences
- Enjoy a River Po boat ride and take the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana
- Get discounts on walking tours, outdoor activities and theater shows
- Ride the Sassi-Superga tramway through the city and enjoy complimentary shuttle transport
What You Can Expect
- Explore Turin in-depth on guided sightseeing tours with the local tour operator
- Get discounted walking tours through other tour companies
- Take the lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the architectural symbol of Turin, for panoramic views of the city
- Hop on the Sassi-Superga tramway for easy navigating
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Po River
- Receive complimentary shuttle bus transport aboard the Venaira Express (This is only included if you purchase a multi-day pass and it is valid Monday to Friday except bank holidays).
- Receive rebates on main events like Salone Internazionale del Libro (May) and the biennal Salone internazionale del Gusto (October)
- Enjoy discounts on local shows, concerts, theater productions, operas and more
This card is well worth the money if you are going to the museums and palaces. The museums are among the best I have experienced. MAUTO and the museum of cinem at the MOLE are fabulous. no crowds and jostling to see things - lots of space and room to move. I was comstantly surprised at where the time went.
very great city