Pick up your 2-day, 3-day or 5-day Turin and Piedmont sightseeing pass at the ticket office in Piazza Castello. Your pass is valid from the time of first use, and is valid for your choice of 48 hours, 72 hours or 120 hours, respectively. At each place you visit, simply present your pass and receive a free or discounted admission ticket.
Discover rich culture, history and Art Nouveau architecture with access to 200 museums, monuments, art galleries, exhibitions, palaces, fortresses, castles and royal residences in the city of Turin and surrounding region of Piedmont.
With your main sightseeing pass, you'll also receive a complimentary Silver pass, valid for 72 hours. This 72-hour pass includes the following perks:
- Explore Turin in-depth on guided sightseeing tours with the local tour operator
- Get discounted walking tours through other tour companies
- Take the lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the architectural symbol of Turin, for panoramic views of the city
- Hop on the Sassi-Superga tramway for easy navigating
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Po River
- Receive complimentary shuttle bus transport aboard the Venaira Express
- Receive rebates on main events like Salone Internazionale del Libro (May) and the biennal Salone internazionale del Gusto (October)
- Enjoy discounts on local shows, concerts, theater productions, operas and more