- Full-day Ubud tour of cultural arts and nature
- Tour the Puri Lukisan Museum and Ubud Palace with a professional local guide
- Admire Balinese arts and crafts at the Ubud traditional art market
- Visit nearby Petulu Village to see the herons that nest in the trees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
I highly recommend this tour. The temple is beautiful. Most of all this tour explains the history and culture of Bali. The paintings of the local Ubod artists took our breath away. We did not go home without bringing 4 pieces paintings. Weda our guide is a very good guide. He is knowledgeable of the messages he wants to impart. Most of all he has good manners and right conduct.
Really enjoyed the tour. The guides were helpful and made it an extra special day for me. Lovely!
Great guide. Got a great sense of the culture
This was a good tour but be careful of tour guide bothering you to do private tours with them.
The tour was pretty basic. It was actually boring and we could go to the uBud palace and puri lukisan museum by ourselves. Our guide explained some things but it was not enough to make it interesting and worthwhile.