- Private tour of two of Udaipur's architectural gems
- Discover the fusion of Rajasthani, Mughal, European and Chinese architecture at hilltop City Palace
- Admire Jagdish Temple’s ancient architectural designs and learn about the Hindu gods worshiped here
- Your friendly private guide will explain the interesting history of these sites
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle included
Take a sightseeing tour of the beautiful complex with your guide, who’ll lead you through impressive gateways and sprawling gardens such as Badi Mahal, an exotic central garden with a swimming pool. Learn about how the complex was built over a long period, beginning from 1559, which is why its design features so many diverse influences. From the top of the hill, enjoy panoramic views of the city and its surroundings
Proceed to nearby Jagdish Temple, a large Hindu temple raised on a tall terrace. Notice the unique Indo-Aryan architectural style as you tour the structure with your guide and learn about the different gods that visitors come to pay their respects to. After your time here, you’ll return to your Udaipur hotel in the afternoon.