- 4x4 off-road tour in Tierra del Fuego National Park from Ushuaia
- Ride in a Land Rover Defender through pristine Andean landscapes
- Marvel at spectacular views of Argentinian Patagonia from Paso Garibaldi (Garibaldi Pass)
- Visit Lake Escondido and Lake Fagnano
- Enjoy Argentine Malbec wine with your barbecue lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience with your experienced guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Driving off-road is an exciting way to see these beautiful lakes near Ushuaia. You’ll learn about the region from your guide on an adventure that combines Patagonian nature and history.
What You Can Expect
I loved the way the tour guide interacts with the visitors, all the information he shares and the hospitality shown to the group. The views are stunning, and the ride is a lot of fun!
Absolutely excellent. This trip was both extremely interesting in some absolutely stunning scenery. However, the probable highlight were the three 4x4 drivers who where all both brilliant and hilarious, the tricks they pulled whilst driving "off-road" were simply awesome (I won't spoil the fun by going into details - just do it !!!). These guys were having an absolute ball, their sense of fun was truly infectious making this trip a load of fun for everyone. This was the best 1 day excursion we did whilst traveling around S America. The included lunch was simply terrific (BBQ steak / sausages etc etc, salad, fruit and as much local wine as you wanted). What a day.........