- 1-hour double-decker bus tour in Ushuaia
- See historical landmarks in the Patagonian capital of Tierra del Fuego
- Pass the lighthouse, old prison and several museums
- Enjoy sweeping views of Le Martial Glacier and the islands in the Beagle Channel from Paseo del Centenario
- Hear informative commentary from your professional guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This double-decker bus tour is like none you've ever seen before -- at the 'end of the world'!
What You Can Expect
JACQUELINE ROSS USA
This was a relaxing fun bus ride around Ushuaia. The ride was comfortable and the commentary was good.
A good way of seeing most of the interesting parts of the town and surronding areas.
It was a hard slog up the steep hills to get our ticket from the agent, but the trip was excellent with good historical commentary and took us to good viewpoints.
A good fun tour which gave us a good view of the sites and history of Ushuaia.