- Private Ushuaia city tour
- Get a great overview of the southernmost city in the world on this shore excursion
- Explore the old part of town, the port and the hills of the Martial Mountains
- Learn about the city’s history at the End of the World Museum and the Maritime Museum
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Surrounded by picturesque lakes, lagoons and the Martial Mountains, this city offers scenic views around every corner. On your tour, visit the old area of the town, spend some time at the port, and venture up hilly streets for great views and photo opportunities of Tierra del Fuego.
Head to the End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo), located in one of the oldest buildings in the city. Learn about the history of this city and region as you browse interesting exhibits with your guide. Uncover legends about pirates, native inhabitants and other adventurers.
Your last stop is the former prison, which now houses the Maritime Museum. Find collections of naval models, discover the history of Antarctic exploration, and learn about the region’s wildlife, primitive inhabitants and more.
You’ll then be taken back to the Ushuaia port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to the Ushuaia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.