- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by double-decker bus in Valencia
- Choose from one of two sightseeing routes, and see top Valencia attractions like Quark Towers, Cathedral of Valencia and the Silk Exchange
- Open-top buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each of the 17 stops
- Convenient and easy way to see Valencia at your own pace
- Upgrade to visit the Oceanographic, Europe’s largest aquarium, at the City of Arts and Sciences
What You Can Expect
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V
gwendolynbryan United Kingdom
This was excellent we enjoyed every moment of the tour... The aquarium was amazing and beautiful to behold. We saw a lot of places and most of all we had English translation.
The drivers and staff was very kind and generous to us, we felt welcome and they explained everything to us from the start of the journey until we got off at the aquarium....
This is a very convienent way to see the city sights. Good pictures from the bus
We had ample time to visit the City of Science and Arts, where we enjoyed a great Pixar exhibition. The buses were timely and clean. We could hear the descriptions of the different places very well.
The bus is always on time and it covers everything good to see in Valencia! The staff is very courteous and accommodating. I highly recommend this company. Tour value is excellent! I will use them again in the future!
Really great value and enjoyed the day. Lots to see. We found it better to stay on the bus as the views were spectacular. We only got off at stop 1 -- Plaza Reino and stayed there walking through the little streets and eating in a Tapas bar, exploring the quaint alleyways for hours.
Exceeded expectations Took another Hop on Hop off in Palma de Mallorica and it was GREAT also.
Very convenient. Great way to get to the beach. Aquarium was amazing. Highly recommend.
Anthony B USA
great very nice guide showed us all the sights