- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by double-decker bus in Valencia
- Choose from one of two sightseeing routes, and see top Valencia attractions like Quark Towers, Cathedral of Valencia and the Silk Exchange
- Open-top buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each of the 17 stops
- Convenient and easy way to see Valencia at your own pace
- Upgrade to visit the Oceanographic, Europe’s largest aquarium, at the City of Arts and Sciences
What You Can Expect
See the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla, or visit Valencia’s famous zoo, Bioparc.
Each route takes roughly 1.5 hours. The buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Upgrade to include the Valencia Aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences
Maximize your time in Valencia by upgrading your hop-on hop-off bus tour with an entry ticket to the Oceanographic at the City of Arts and Sciences. The Oceanographic is Stop 4 on the Maritime Route. See the aquarium’s collection of more than 500 different species from the Mediterranean, the Antarctic, the Arctic, tropical seas and the Red Sea at your own pace. Grab something to eat in the underwater restaurant, surrounded by thousands of fish. After your visit, you can re-join the hop-on hop-off bus for the rest of your tour.
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V
Really great value and enjoyed the day. Lots to see. We found it better to stay on the bus as the views were spectacular. We only got off at stop 1 -- Plaza Reino and stayed there walking through the little streets and eating in a Tapas bar, exploring the quaint alleyways for hours.
Exceeded expectations Took another Hop on Hop off in Palma de Mallorica and it was GREAT also.