- 3.5-hour scooter tour of Valencia’s city sights with an expert local guide
- See top Valencia attractions as you pass through the neighborhood of Barrio del Carmen
- Hear the history of La Lonja de la Seda, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stop for photos in front of Valencia Cathedral and the City of Arts and Sciences
- Pass Valencia’s Copa America port and admire the modern architecture that lines the waterfront
- Choose to ride on a scooter alone or behind another person
What You Can Expect
Following your guide, drive around Valencia’s exciting neighborhoods, like trendy Barrio del Carmen, where bohemian bars spill out on to the pavements, and Plaza de la Virgin, where Valencia Cathedral can be seen in all its Gothic glory. Head to UNESCO-listed La Lonja de la Seda – an ornate civil building – and hear about its use as a silk exchange in the 14th century.
Pose for pictures by the dazzling City of Arts and Sciences – a futuristic building designed by Valencian Santiago Calatrava – and learn about its unique architecture from your guide before continuing to Copa America Port. Travel along the front, seeing slick modern buildings lining the water, and then work your way past Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart – two iconic towers that are built into Valencia’s medieval city walls.
After 3.5 hours exploring Valencia by scooter, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes.