- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing shore excursion in Valencia
- Join the tour at Stop 7, just across from the cruise port!
- Two sightseeing routes let you see Valencia attractions like the Cathedral of Valencia, Silk Exchange and Quark Towers
- Open-top, double-decker buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each of the 17 stops
- Convenient and easy way to see Valencia at your own pace
- Upgrade to visit the Oceanographic, an aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V
Enjoyed the sightseeing.
Fantastic day out.
TANIA B Australia
I hopped on and off quite a bit, wonderful.
No complaints went well
A good way to become aquainted with a city in a short period of time at a favorable price.
The bus tour and aquarium were really good. The only problem, which was really annoying, was that when we presented our excursion ticket to the Hop on HOp off bus, he printed us two receipts and kept the Viator printout. We assumed the receipts/tickets he gave us were enough since it said right on it about the aquarium. When we got to the aquarium, the ticket booth said she had never heard of such thing. We had to ask her supervisor to use their internet to reprint our viator Vouchers. Wasted about an hour of our aquarium time to do this.
If you are on a limited time this is the best option to see valencia.
it was not good
Patricia W USA
What a nightmare! Hop on off bus tour was great once we got on. It took over an hour getting various approvals for the bus driver to let us on the bus and the major run around to get the aquarium tickets. If you don't speak fluent spanish - forget about it. The point of contact travel agency spoke no english. We called viator and got answering machine saying call back. Since we already spent the money we jumped thru all the hoops but would not recommend this trip. It would have been easier to get both tickets from the hotel. I would suggest getting the aquarium tickets before arriving to location as there was a long line to purchase entry tickets.