- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing shore excursion in Valencia
- Join the tour at Stop 7, just across from the cruise port!
- Two sightseeing routes let you see Valencia attractions like the Cathedral of Valencia, Silk Exchange and Quark Towers
- Open-top, double-decker buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each of the 17 stops
- Convenient and easy way to see Valencia at your own pace
- Upgrade to visit the Oceanographic, an aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
See the Silk Exchange, one of the best-preserved examples of late Gothic architecture in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the futuristic-style football stadium Nou Mestalla, or visit Valencia’s zoo, Bioparc.
Both routes each take approximately 1.5 hours. The buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each stop – the closest stop to the cruise port is Stop 7, El Puerto. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Upgrade to include the Valencia Aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences
Get the most out of your time in Valencia and enhance your hop-on hop-off bus tour with an entry ticket to the Oceanographic at the City of Arts and Sciences. The Oceanographic is Stop 4 on the Maritime Route. Discover the aquarium’s collection of more than 500 different species from the Mediterranean, the Antarctic, the Arctic, tropical seas and the Red Sea at your own pace. Grab a snack in the underwater restaurant, surrounded by thousands of fish. After your visit, you can re-join the hop-on hop-off bus for the rest of your tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Valencia. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V