- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing shore excursion in Valencia
- Join the tour at Stop 7, just across from the cruise port!
- Two sightseeing routes let you see Valencia attractions like the Cathedral of Valencia, City of Arts and Sciences and Quark Towers
- Convenient and easy way to see Valencia at your own pace
- Open-top, double-decker buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each of the 17 stops
See the Silk Exchange, one of the best-preserved examples of late Gothic architecture in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the futuristic-style football stadium Nou Mestalla, or visit Valencia’s zoo, Bioparc.
Both routes each take approximately 1.5 hours. The buses depart every 20 to 30 minutes from each stop – the closest stop to the cruise port is Stop 7, El Puerto. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Valencia. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Discover Valencia on two tour routes. Your ticket is valid on both routes.
Historical Valencia (Red Line):
1. Plaza Reina
3. San Pio V
4. Nuevo Centro
5. Palacio de Congresos
6. Dama Iberica
8. Museo Historia Valencia
Maritime Valencia (Blue Line):
1. Plaza Reina
2. Museo Fallero
3. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
5. Centro Comercial Aqua
6. Las Arenas
9. San Pio V
Reviewed by Harry M, October 2012
Fine trip, enjoyed Valencia very much. Had difficulty finding bus stop 7 at the port. Wasn't close to where we came out from the ship. Apart from that all was fine.
Reviewed by happy days, October 2012
Great way to see the sights of the city. Bus covered the fantastic stops.