- Sightsee with the Valencia Card and save up to 50% on entrance fees and services in Valencia
- Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Valencia pass and enjoy free public transport around the city for that duration
- Receive discounted entry to top Valencia attractions like the House of San Vicente Ferrer and Valencia Cathedral
- Take advantage of special offers at quality Valencia restaurants such as Arrocería Tiffany’s Gallery
- Use your Valencia Tourist Card to save money on car and bike rentals
What You Can Expect
Free Public Transport:
Travel on Valencia’s buses, trams and underground trains for free. Restrictions apply, but you can travel throughout Zone ABCD by bus and tram, and Zone AB on the underground network. Your public transport ticket is valid for the same duration as your city pass, from the time of first use.
Save on Entry to Valencia Attractions:
- Baños Árabes del Almirante (Almirante Muslim baths): free entry
- Bioparc Valencia: 15% savings
- City of Arts and Sciences (CAC) L’Ocenogràfic (aquarium): 15% savings
- City of Arts and Sciences (CAC) L’Hemisfèric (planetarium): 15% savings
- House of San Vicente Ferrer: free entry
- Lladró Museum: free entry
- IVAM (Modern Art Museum): free entry
- Llotja de la Seda: free entry
- Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia): free entry
- Museum of Las Fallas: free entry
- Torres de Quart: free entry
- Valencia Cathedral: 10% savings
Save on Valencia Nightlife and Activities:
- Black Note Club: 20% savings on entry
- Hotel Olympia: 25% savings on spa entry
- Las Ánimas Café Pub: 20% savings on drinks
- Loco Club: 10% savings on entry
- Queen’s Pub: 20% savings on drinks
Save on Selected Valencia Services:
- Car rental at Multirent and Little Car: 15% savings
- Bike rental at Dayoubike and Valencia Bikes: 10-15% savings
Save on Meals at Selected Valencia Restaurants:
- Arrocería Tiffany’s Gallery: 10% savings
- La Bulería: 10% savings on a Flamenco show with dinner
- La Salvadora: 10% savings
- Les Dunes at Hotel Sidi Saler: 8% savings
- Mediterráneo: 10% savings
Save on Shopping in Selected Valencia Stores:
- City of Arts and Sciences (CAC) gift shops: 10% savings
- Ladró: free gift
- Argimiro Aguilar Joyería: 10% savings
Very handy for transportation all over the city without local currency. Discounts also nice!i am glad I decided to get this card.
Really helped getting around valencia, easy transport also used it to get in to tourist spots.
We had a great trip with a good mix of old and new. The Tourist Card was a real help, not having to bother with tickets etc. and the discounts were well worth it. I summary good hotel, good food, great attractions but a bit early for the warm weather.
Valencia is great! Las Fallas was amazing! Food was delicious - specially the seafood.
Recommended. Includes discounts and some free incentives. Could be combined as compliment with other packages. To see Valencia complete in only 1 day, is complex. Separate at least 2 days.
Need guidance for bus system. Attractions excellent.
Philip R USA
Not much value for just a few hours.