- Malta shore excursion: City Sightseeing Malta hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Malta shore excursion
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
- Set your own itinerary and explore Malta at your own pace while in port!
What You Can Expect
- Silema Ferries
- Mosta Church
- Ta' Quali Crafts Village
- Valletta Capital City
- Three cities – Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea
- Tarxien Temples
- Blue Grotto
Excellent way to see any new to you places
Being able to get to tour around and then to decide when and where to get of and back on is great
We didn't want to walk too far and this enabled us to sightsee the easy way
The audio commentary was also very interesting giving an insight into the city
The service was situated close to the cruise terminal making it a worry free part of our holiday
Highly recommend this way of sightseeing
Enjoyed it. Best way to see a city.
A great way to see an overall view of Malta for cheap. Buses are very dependable. We loved every second.
Great option for a quick overview of the city and sights!
Great tour!! enjoyed the Island beautiful spots.
Loved it.. Awesome tour, very informative, a lot of stops, you could take your time at all places, beutifull ports and castles. I Totally recomend it.
Alain A France
It was a very nice tour, you must do it if you like to Watch everything ...
A good way to see the features of the area. Be sure to hop off at the Blue Grotto.
Great, we were able to see all sights and when we( about 6 of us) took last bus from Grotto the bus driver made sure we were back on time!!
Love this way 2 c the sights.