- Private Malta shore excursion from Valletta
- Explore sites from the Knights of Malta and the prehistoric era
- See the Hagar Qim temple, St John's Co-Cathedral and the Grandmaster's Palace
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the Malta port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Very accommodating to our interests and tweaked as needed
Great tour, the guide spoke perfect English nod was very knowledgeable. It was a highlight of our trip.
My husband and I started in Malta for a vacation that would take us all over the Meditteranean. After three weeks, I think my favorite stop was Malta. I love the city and its many lives under many different rulers. After seeing too many cathedrals to count, the one in Malta still stands out. Hagar Qim is stunningly thought proving, with its ancient secrets. Thank you for great memories.