- Ultimate day trip from Vancouver
- Spot marine life on an exciting whale-watching cruise
- Enjoy commentary about the region's wildlife from your naturalist guide
- Create your own itinerary to sightsee around Victoria independently
- Explore Victoria’s world-famous Butchart Gardens at your own pace
- Relax on a scenic sunset cruise back to Vancouver
What You Can Expect
Saw lots of whales!
Whales playing tag with each other! We saw several pods of them on our way west to Victoria. This was a lovely day, combining whale watching with lunch in Victoria at the Fairmont Empress, then a bus trip to Butchart Gardens. Not enough time in either place to do them justice, but enough for a taste of their beauty. The boat trip home was uneventful. Weather was good, although a little hotter than usual. It was lovely at sea. The only downside was that the bus driver from Victoria to Butchart Gardens left us sitting on a hot bus without the AC for extended periods at each end, without telling us why. Several families tried to leave the bus on their own at the Gardens.