- Experience the best of British Columbia over five days with this Vancouver Super Saver
- See Vancouver’s highlights including Stanley Park and Granville Island on a sightseeing tour
- Tour Whistler and enjoy free time to participate in optional outdoor activities
- Take a sightseeing coach tour of Victoria and admire the Butchart Gardens
- Explore Vancouver at your own pace with your 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- All transport included, and you can pick the order of your tours
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a good package tour to enjoy major places in BC. Above all Butchart Garden was a great surprise...I had though it might be boring to go there in winter, but not at all...illumination in the garden was really beautiful and it made the garden look like a wonderland!
We had 7 days in Vancouver prior to a cruise. The half day trip around Vancouver conducted by Rick was a great trip with interesting and informative descriptions of the sites. It gave us an insight into the places to visit in our spare time over the coming days. I would recommend this for your first day.
Our second day was to Whistler and this was an extremely interesting and enjoyable day with a great tour guide. The mountain bike competitions were on during our visit to it made it even more interesting. I would recommend the Gondola ride we took to Whistler Mountain, then the chairlift to the top. Although it was the end of summer there was still snow on the peak. On our return then took the Peak 2 Peak to Blackcomb mountain return with some great sights before returning to the village for a hot dog. Great day out and the highlight. The wildlife was interesting including the cheeky chipmunks and marmots.
Third day to Vancouver Island, Victoria and the Butchart Gardens. Another full wonderful day and experience with a great guide. Can't describe how great that the gardens were - you must see them.
Finally the last two days were fully utilized on the hop-on-off bus where we visited the sights, jumped off to do some shopping, and back on for more sights. We used the two days going around the circuit several times which permitted us to fit in the shopping as well. No issues at all if you are organized.
Finally we also did the Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain tour - another enjoyable tour.
I would recommend all of these tours if you have time.