Combine the Whistler Day Trip, Victoria and Butchart Gardens, Vancouver City Tour and Hop-on, Hop-off tour for an unbeatable price! Save at least 15% compared to booking these tours separately.
- Experience the best of British Columbia over five days with this Vancouver Super Saver
- See Vancouver’s highlights including Stanley Park and Granville Island on a sightseeing tour
- Tour Whistler and enjoy free time to participate in optional outdoor activities
- Take a sightseeing coach tour of Victoria and admire the Butchart Gardens
- Explore Vancouver at your own pace with your 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- All transport included, and you can pick the order of your tours
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoyed all the tours. Excellent narration by all tour guides (Andy and Jack of West Coast Sightseeing and Tours). I had lost my Whistler cap in Victoria (at Sam's Deli), but this was promptly recovered by the next tour guide and delivered to my hotel (Best Western) after I reported it. Big thanks for the excellent service. I will remember this trip forever. I highly recommend the 5-day tour for any first-time visitors to Vancouver, BC.
Definitely a worthwhile series of trips to undertake if you are in Vancouver for a short time period. We stayed four days following a cruise. The half day orientation to Vancouver is very helpful and gave us lots of ideas for dining and spending our own time in various places. The 2 day "Hop on, Hop off" passes helped us to do this and we had a great time choosing what we wanted to do on our own. Please note the Vancouver Island and Whistler trips are very long days and could be tiring. Arrange your itinerary so that these days do not occur immediately before flights out of Vancouver! The drivers and staff were very helpful, funny and keen to answer questions. Definitely recommend this to my friends.