- Walk across the magnificent Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Try out the new Cliffwalk and have unobstructed views of the canyon
- Explore the temperate rainforest through the eyes of a squirrel on the Treetops Adventure
- Take a complimentary guided history or nature walk
- Just minutes outside of downtown Vancouver and great fun for the whole family!
- Free shuttle between downtown Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Oct 1 to April 30: 5 shuttles per day with pickups at 9am,10am,11am, 12pm and 1pm
May 1 to Sept 30: 25 shuttles per day with pickups from 9am to 4pm - 15 minute departure frequency
Shuttle pickup locations: 1.Canada Place, 2.Hyatt Regency, 3.Blue Horizon Hotel, 4.Westin Bayshore
No reservations are needed,
Fun and scary experience I'm afraid of heights
Overall interesting walk.
Maravilhoso esse passeio!
Absolutely amazing!! This is a Must Do----if you are NOT afraid of heights and are physically able to handle lots of walking. This park has been beautifully preserved.
This is well worth the money and we loved Vancouver.
It was so worth the experience and definitely worth the trip not matter how touristy others say it is! Truly amazing! We even went outside the park up the street to take a trail down to the river. Such an unforgettable moment!
Saw and participated in all activities and they were great fun and adventurous! The weather was sunny so the area was beautiful to behold.
Debra H USA
Perfect!! We loved having the freedom to explore on our own with no time limits! Beautiful!!!
the tour was amazing, and highly recommend it, you will not believe your eyes!
Enjoyed. Viator offered the best price of this trip I could find and we did not have to stand in line when we got to Capilano. We walked right in after our vouchers were checked. Very impressive tourist attraction. Civil Engineers would love this place.