- 6-hour private tour from Vancouver to Britannia Mine, Shannon Falls and Brackendale Eagle Habitat
- Take an underground tour and pan for gold at the Britannia Mine Museum
- Be awed by Shannon Falls, one of British Columbia’s tallest waterfalls
- Enjoy lunch and watch for eagles overhead at the Brackendale Eagle Habitat on the Squamish River
- Admire views of Howe Sound out the window of your private vehicle as you travel north on the Sea to Sky Highway
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful tour. Our driver arrived on time at our hotel to pick us up. He was extremely knowledgable about the area pointing out points of interest along the drive. At the mine we definitely had a private tour of the facility as we lucked out being the only ones on it. At Shannon Falls he walked up with us and acted as our photographer. Lunch by the river with breathtaking views and on the way home our driver made an extra stop at Tim Hortons so the kids could try their very first donuts from the chain. More points of interest pointed out on the way home. It was a lovely way to spend the day outside of Vancouver.