Explore the vast agricultural land that surrounds the city, sample wines from several award-winning batch wineries and enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch along the way. This private, full day tour by Coach Limo or SUV is done at a leisurely pace and includes request stops, allowing you to customize your tour of Fraser Valley's boutique wineries specifically to your group's interests.
- Private tour of Fraser Valley from Vancouver
- Sample a vast selection of wines from Fraser Valley's boutique wineries
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery (see Itinerary section below for sample menu)
- All wine tasting fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at your lunch stop at the award-winning Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery, you will be treated to a gourmet three-course menu featuring local produce including British Columbia wild salmon. You may also tour the vast 55-acre property before continuing to the next winery.
You may customize this tour to fit your needs, by stopping at as few or as many of the following wineries:
- Wellbrook Winery: This winery has a turn-of-the-century feel with 'The Old Grainery Store', which was restored by devoted owner Terry Bremner and features fruit wines made from strawberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Township 7 Vineyards: This boutique winery is committed to creating exceptionally complex, well-balanced wines
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery: A 55-acre property taking advantage of a unique local micro climate to produce award winning 'cool climate' white wine
- Neck of the Woods Winery - an organic winery, undergoing expansion and featuring a fine Pinot Noir
- The Fort Wine Company: This charming, award-winning winery produces heritage-style table and dessert wines
Soup de Jour
Mesclun Salad - mixed greens, grainy mustard and sherry vinaigrette
Salade de Bacchus - thin slice of smoked salmon with mixed greens and remoulade sauce
Quiche du jour - served with salad
Baked Spring Salmon - served with sauteed vegetables and sauce vierge
Farmhouse Chicken 'a la Ail' - braised chicken with white wine, roasted garlic and cream
Boeuf Bourguignon - braised beef in Chaberton Rouge with pearl onions, bacon and mushrooms
Tea or Coffee
(Alcoholic Beverages available but not included with lunch)
The tour was fantastic. Through Viator, Wild BC Tours's driver (Jose) picked 3 of us in a white Cadillac limo at our hotel. Jose was very professional and helpful. Jose took us to two wineries (Wellbrook Winery and Township 7) and at the third winery (Backyard Vineyards), Jose ordered for us appetizers complimenting the wines. Then, since the Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery was closed on Tuesday (our tour day), Jose suggested that we would have lunch on the coast and took us to a restaurant in White Rock, BC, where we had a delicious lunch looking over the sea. On the way back to Vancouver to our hotel, Jose took us to Lulu Island Winery where we met the owner who provided us with at least nine different kinds of wine, including icewine which we have not tasted before and have no knowledge of how the icewine is made. Thank you again Jose, Wild BC Tours, and Viator for such a memorable experience.
We visited 7 wineries. Our tour guide/driver was very good. My only complain is that some wineries did not offer any little snacks (crackers, etc) I do not drink if I do not eat something. I had to buy a box of crackers at the first place we stopped.