Explore the vast agricultural land that surrounds the city, sample wines from several award-winning batch wineries and enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch along the way. This private, full day tour by Coach Limo or SUV is done at a leisurely pace and includes request stops, allowing you to customize your tour of Fraser Valley's boutique wineries specifically to your group's interests.
- Private tour of Fraser Valley from Vancouver
- Sample a vast selection of wines from Fraser Valley's boutique wineries
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery (see Itinerary section below for sample menu)
- All wine tasting fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at your lunch stop at the award-winning Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery, you will be treated to a gourmet three-course menu featuring local produce including British Columbia wild salmon. You may also tour the vast 55-acre property before continuing to the next winery.
You may customize this tour to fit your needs, by stopping at as few or as many of the following wineries:
- Wellbrook Winery: This winery has a turn-of-the-century feel with 'The Old Grainery Store', which was restored by devoted owner Terry Bremner and features fruit wines made from strawberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Township 7 Vineyards: This boutique winery is committed to creating exceptionally complex, well-balanced wines
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery: A 55-acre property taking advantage of a unique local micro climate to produce award winning 'cool climate' white wine
- Neck of the Woods Winery - an organic winery, undergoing expansion and featuring a fine Pinot Noir
- The Fort Wine Company: This charming, award-winning winery produces heritage-style table and dessert wines
Soup de Jour
Mesclun Salad - mixed greens, grainy mustard and sherry vinaigrette
Salade de Bacchus - thin slice of smoked salmon with mixed greens and remoulade sauce
Quiche du jour - served with salad
Baked Spring Salmon - served with sauteed vegetables and sauce vierge
Farmhouse Chicken 'a la Ail' - braised chicken with white wine, roasted garlic and cream
Boeuf Bourguignon - braised beef in Chaberton Rouge with pearl onions, bacon and mushrooms
Tea or Coffee
(Alcoholic Beverages available but not included with lunch)
We visited 7 wineries. Our tour guide/driver was very good. My only complain is that some wineries did not offer any little snacks (crackers, etc) I do not drink if I do not eat something. I had to buy a box of crackers at the first place we stopped.
It was a lovely sunny day and a great day out, Chuck was a great driver and new his stuff. The meal was about half way round the trip and the setting, location and food was excellent, the wine wasn't bad either.