Explore the vast agricultural land that surrounds the city, sample wines from several award-winning batch wineries and enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch along the way. This private, full day tour by Coach Limo or SUV is done at a leisurely pace and includes request stops, allowing you to customize your tour of Fraser Valley's boutique wineries specifically to your group's interests.
- Private tour of Fraser Valley from Vancouver
- Sample a vast selection of wines from Fraser Valley's boutique wineries
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery (see Itinerary section below for sample menu)
- All wine tasting fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at your lunch stop at the award-winning Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery, you will be treated to a gourmet three-course menu featuring local produce including British Columbia wild salmon. You may also tour the vast 55-acre property before continuing to the next winery.
You may customize this tour to fit your needs, by stopping at as few or as many of the following wineries:
- Wellbrook Winery: This winery has a turn-of-the-century feel with 'The Old Grainery Store', which was restored by devoted owner Terry Bremner and features fruit wines made from strawberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Township 7 Vineyards: This boutique winery is committed to creating exceptionally complex, well-balanced wines
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery: A 55-acre property taking advantage of a unique local micro climate to produce award winning 'cool climate' white wine
- Neck of the Woods Winery - an organic winery, undergoing expansion and featuring a fine Pinot Noir
- The Fort Wine Company: This charming, award-winning winery produces heritage-style table and dessert wines
Soup de Jour
Mesclun Salad - mixed greens, grainy mustard and sherry vinaigrette
Salade de Bacchus - thin slice of smoked salmon with mixed greens and remoulade sauce
Quiche du jour - served with salad
Baked Spring Salmon - served with sauteed vegetables and sauce vierge
Farmhouse Chicken 'a la Ail' - braised chicken with white wine, roasted garlic and cream
Boeuf Bourguignon - braised beef in Chaberton Rouge with pearl onions, bacon and mushrooms
Tea or Coffee
(Alcoholic Beverages available but not included with lunch)
It was a lovely sunny day and a great day out, Chuck was a great driver and new his stuff. The meal was about half way round the trip and the setting, location and food was excellent, the wine wasn't bad either.
It was great! The tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely book with them again.